Are you keeping your WordPress website protected?
Download my free guide to understand how to keep your website safe and learn about the regular maintenance that your website needs to stay secure.SEND ME MY FREE GUIDE
Your website is critical to your business – are you taking care of it?
As one of the most important assets in your business, it’s vital that you keep your website updated, protected and online.
If your website is offline or has a major issue, this will affect your revenue and your customers.
It’s important to be vigilant in today’s modern world as the average website will have automated attacks looking for weaknesses, multiple times per day.
My free guide will help you to put together a clear plan for your website, help you understand the importance of security and give you better peace of mind.
- Learn why backups and a disaster recovery plan are vital for your business
- Understand why you should never give your main passwords to third parties
- Put together a website maintenance schedule that helps you and your employees
- See why it’s important to choose a good web hosting company for your website
- Learn what happened to one business owner who neglected his website
My Clients Said…
Mary Jo’s monthly website care packages are also a great way to ensure my site is regularly updated and backed-up. I highly recommend!
Honest To Goodness
Mary Jo created a beautiful website for my business. Tech is not my strong suit – it is clearly Mary Jo’s strong suit!
Lori Apgar Creates
Mary Jo is a great web designer and developer. She’s easy to work with and provides full support for all my projects. I look forward to working with her and her team many years into the future.